Thursday, July 08, 2010

Peaceful Morning, with birds chirping

So Spain is going to the final, huh? I didn't watch, I found out from Facebook hehe. Thank you for the update! I prefer sleeping while the game was on early in the morning. I love my sleep. =D


7 - I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake.
Created by robotswillcry and taken 14 times on Bzoink
Do you sometimes answer surveys with "Idk"/"Idr" because you're too lazy?:

yes. idk
Are you usually open to trying a new food that you aren't familiar with?:

if the food looks yummy i'll try
Have you ever tYpEd tHiS wAy (Be honest!)?:



i used to do that before, but its too troublesome, and its "eye aching" to be read
..If so, tell me the first time you got into it::

when I was in school, myb
Have you ever acted like a bitch and used PMS as an excuse?:

no
Do you know someone who brushes their teeth in the shower all the time?:

no
Have you ever tried doing that? Did you like it? Why or why not?:

lenguh. haha
Do you like countdown surveys? Or are you like me who suck at them?:

whats a countdown survey?
Have you ever had to perform a monologue before?:



pernah jadi tukang cerita masa graduation day kat tadika, is that a monologue?
Have you ever helped/taught someone older than you how to use email before?:

yes. My Mom =D
Speaking of which, are you patient when it comes to instructing others?:


i think so if the thing I'm instructing is something I know/like
Do you ever worry about people finding your layout annoying?:

no. its my layout, not yours! XD
What is the stupidest bandwagon you've ever jumped in to?:

none
Do you listen to Panic At The Disco?:

only certain songs
..If so, how do you feel about Ryan and Jon leaving the band?:

they did? i don't care
When someone's being rude to you, how do you usually respond?:


kerut kening, kutuk2 dalam hati, kalau boleh nak marah aje depan2, biar puas hati XD
Do you like kids? Why or why not?:

i like obedient, nice kids only haha
Do you not mind having dogtears on your books..:

i prefer books that don't hv dogtears
..or do you prefer using bookmarks? If so, how many bookmarks do you have?:


Adalah beberapa helai. Kadang2 kalau tak jumpa, koyakkan kertas mana2, jadi bookmark hehe
What is your biggest pet peeve?:


i hate it when my sleep is disturbed. I need to sleep like a baby XD
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say?