Sunday, November 07, 2010

The d-day is coming

Tomorrow morning, the first paper for this semester's final exam will start. I can't believe its time for the the finals again. It feels like yesterday that the first class of the semester started. Its time for exam tomorrow? So soon!


During the study week of course I've been studying and weirdly enough I also blog quite frequent this week. Haha. I can't help it. I'm addicted to blogging now. Why now though? Why not before? Why must during study week? Before this I've been quite busy. I have the will to blog but I don't have the time to do it as much as I have now. During study week. Perfect timing? 


It's a way of reducing stress when studying. The TV's broken, and I shouldn't disturb my friends by singing loudly or screaming out of stressness so I blog. I don't facebook much too but I tweet a lot. If I'm not blogging I express myself in twitter. I don't want to be caught red-handed not studying by my family by facebooking.I shouldn't burden my friends by telling them what's on my mind right?*this is by speaking, not by fb-ing* Especially during study week where stress level is high and you have to take care of your feelings.



This is my exam schedule. 



I want to take this opportunity to ask for forgiveness to everyone who knows me. Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin. I'm sorry if there's anything I do or say or write that hurts your feelings. I'm a normal human being, can't escape mistakes. 





Please pray for me! Please pray so that I can answer the exam questions well!


Oh. Good luck to you too if you're having exams! Lets do our best!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say?