Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I made pizza!

This project has been delayed since 2010, based on the year of expiry on the yeast. XD I'm not that hardworking to cook, but i like trying new things to cook, but my level of will is.... well... quite low. So, yeah. I kept on procrastinating, until the yeast has expired, and after two years, i made it! 

I took the recipe from a blog, i'll give the link later. I refer to that recipe mostly to make the dough, because I don't know how to make it, while the topping are based on what's in the fridge.:D

pish posh pish posh..

Here is the pizza before i put it into the hot oven~

the toppings include tuna, cheesy sausages, onion, garlic, tomato paste, chili sauce.



Here is the pizza post oven.

the dough is really thick. i'm not satisfied. I want a thin crust pizza!!! >__<


And here's my slice.



Honestly, i'm not satisfied with my first try. i want mozarella cheese, there's no mozarella cheese in the fridge, or I couldn't find it. I thought the cheese i used is mozarella. T_T And then the crust is too thick. I want thin crust! -cries- Thank goodness i only made a small one. I didn't use the whole dough, because the toppings are not sufficient. -sighs- 




reference: http://fiezzamy.blogspot.com/2008/07/pelbagai-resepi-pizza.html

2 comments:

Do you have something to say?