Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Can you laugh like this?



While going through my YouTube account yesterday, I found out I have a message. A message! I have never got a message on YouTube. I was very excited.

Someone replied to my comment on a video on YouTube. I clicked on the link of the video. The video is the one I posted above (owner of the video is manalshahwan).

I searched for my comment. I was surprised.
My comment has the highest thumbs up!!! Wow!


fixifiq is me =)
See, 21 thumbs up??
My comment is the highest rated comment on that video hehe.
I have never expected anyone to read my comment.
I have never expected anyone to "thumb up" on my comment.
I have never expected anyone to reply on my comment!!

So to those 21 people who gave me thumbs up, thank you very much!
You agreed with my comment, right?? hehe.
You really made my day.
I'm so happy my comment is read and noticed. =D



This movie is really good. If you haven't seen it, you should.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say?